The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has closed. However, focusing on January, there are a lot of rumors swirling around who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumors, comings and goings, and of course, completed deals!
Important story: Bayern Munich plot move to Kane next summer
With Kane’s contract with Tottenham Hotspur due to expire in 2024, the German champions are hoping the 29-year-old will not sign a contract extension with Tottenham, as they are already preparing an offer to bring the England captain to Germany next summer.
Julian Nagelsmann’s team is currently without a striker off the field after his departure to Barcelona Robert LewandowskiThe Bundesliga’s top scorer in the past five seasons, as Sadio ManeAnd the Leroy SaneAnd the Serge Gnabry And the Jamal Musila Instead he leads the front line.
The Bavarians will wait for Kane to enter the final year of his contract before luring him away from north London with his promise of titles, as the striker, who has already scored five goals in six Premier League games this season, has yet to win a major prize at club or international level.
– Toe Poke: When can Kane break Shearer’s PL goals record?
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS and more (US)
19.25 GMT: Roma are set to look at the free agents market after Jose Mourinho requested reinforcements in the center of defence, Transfer Market Reports. Nikola Maksimovic He is the man they can bring after leaving Genoa, although there is competition from Galatasaray.
18.52 GMT: Former defender of Bayern Munich, Schalke 04 and Stuttgart Holger Badstuber she has He officially announced his retirement As a professional soccer player on Twitter. The 33-year-old has hinted that he will now look to do his coaching badges after missing a club since leaving Lucerne in December 2021.
18.20 GMT: Barcelona midfielder Miralem Pjanic He received an offer from the Sharjah Club of the Emirates Professional League, According to Fabrizio Romano. It is up to the Bosnia and Herzegovina international whether he leaves or not, as the window is still open in the United Arab Emirates and countries Blaugrana ready to let him go.
17.07 GMT: Juventus wants to sign Liverpool Roberto FirminoAnd the Akram Connor reports.
Firmino is currently in the final year of his contract with Liverpool and there has been no news of an extension, meaning he could leave on a free transfer in January.
The 30-year-old Brazilian has three goals and three assists so far this season for the Reds.
15.47 GMT: Crystal Palace looking forward to signing Conor Gallagher In the January transfer window, According to the mail. The 22-year-old put on an impressive performance at Palace last season on loan, before being included in Thomas Tuchel’s plans this season at Stamford Bridge.
Gallagher has started three times this season so far, and has appeared in a total of five Premier League appearances for the Blues. He was also sent off in the recent win against Leicester City.
Palace will offer 20 million pounds to sign the England international.
14.30 GMT: Rhys James He committed to his long-term future for the club by signing a new six-year contract.
James, 22, has emerged as one of the club’s hottest players, winning 13 caps for England.
“I am delighted with a new contract and am grateful to the fans, the new ownership and everyone involved with the club,” James said. “I can’t wait to see what the future holds and I am sure we will have a chance to win many titles.
“I grew up supporting this club and have been here since I was six. I have put pen to paper on a new deal because this is the club I want to be at. I would like to say a special thanks to the fans, I am here to stay and we have a bright future ahead of us” .
six. more. Years! 😍 pic.twitter.com/qP8mvKNDT7
– Chelsea (ChelseaFC) 5 September 2022
13.27 GMT: Nice added in case you missed it last night Ross Barclay to their squad on a free transfer from Chelsea, as they presented their 12th enlistment of the summer to fans on Sunday night.
The 28-year-old has made 100 appearances for Chelsea and scored 12 goals after moving from Everton in January 2018. He will join a host of former Premier League players at the Ligue 1 club, including goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, who left Leicester City this summer. , one-time Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey, as well as Nicolas Pepe, are on loan with Nice from Arsenal.
– OGC Nice (@ogcnice) 4 September 2022
12.30 GMT: Football Insider Reports Lucas Moura could leave Tottenham Hotspur as a free agent at the end of the season, after rejecting late transfer offers from Aston Villa and Newcastle United.
Moura, 30, has been at Tottenham since 2018 but found limited match time after the arrival of Dejan Kulusevsky and Richarlison.
The report says Moura wants more playing time, but Tottenham have a 12-month option on his contract which they may release to protect his transfer value before his deal expires next summer.
11.33 GMT: Arsenal tried to sign Ferran Torres From Barcelona before the transfer window closes, National newspaper reports In Spain.
Torres joined Barcelona only in January from Manchester City in a deal said to be worth 55 million euros, and the report states that Arsenal made an offer to sign the player for 30 million euros.
While that proposal has been rejected, Barcelona may be interested in January if Torres is unsuccessful in making his way into the first Xavi Hernandez squad.
10.29 GMT: The The Sydney Morning Herald reports That star of the Central Coast Mariners Garang Kol It attracts the interest of many major European clubs.
Kuol will turn 18 later this month, which will make him eligible to move to a foreign club, and the report notes that demand will be high when the transfer window reopens in January.
Barcelona, Chelsea and Newcastle are all said to be interested in contracting Cole, who was born in Egypt before the family fled to Australia as refugees.
Koal has only played nine A-League games for Central Coast, and the new season is set to start in October.
09.31 GMT: The Liverpool think echo That Juventus can take a new step for him Roberto Firmino in january.
Firmino, 30, was the subject of the Italian club’s interest in the summer with reports of a £19m transfer offer. However, coach Jurgen Klopp has made it clear that he wants to keep the Brazilian at Anfield.
But the striker will have his contract expired at the end of the season, and he will be able to open talks on a pre-contract agreement from January 1. Bargain price – although that could depend on Liverpool themselves signing a replacement in the winter window.
08.30 GMT: Arsenal defender Nuno Tavares He told RMC Sport He had wanted the permanent transfer option to be included as part of his loan move to Marseille this summer, but was turned down by Arsenal.
Tavares, 22, will play for the French club throughout the 2022-23 season and has been a revelation by scoring three goals in his first six games.
“At Arsenal, I don’t know if it’s a competition problem with Kieran Tierney, but for me, that’s not the point,” Tavares said. “I came to Marseille to finally be able to play in my position.
“When signing with OM, I wanted to have an option to buy, but Arsenal refused. With my agents, we’ve always wanted that buying option, but Arsenal didn’t.
“Now I am in OM, and with or without a choice, I am happy. At Arsenal, I would probably only play in the cup. I came to Marseille to play in my position, in the Champions League, in the league and in the cup, Marseille gave me this opportunity.”
– Diego Costa He is set to return to the Premier League after Wolverhampton suffered a double whammy, according to reports the athlete. The 33-year-old striker will complete his medical on Tuesday, with the new summer signing Sasa Kalajdzic He is set to be sidelined for several months after sustaining an ACL injury in his first appearance in the 1-0 win over Southampton on Saturday. Raul Jimenez, who returned to the bench after suffering a knee injury before the season, was also pulled out during the warm-up after feeling a groin problem. Costa, the former Chelsea player who scored 52 goals in 89 appearances in three seasons with the Blues, is available outside the transfer window after his contract with Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro was terminated in January.
– Leeds United will take another approach to Cody Jackbo In January, reports Fabrizio Romano. Jesse Marsh’s side have made the 23-year-old their number one target in the winter transfer window, but there will be plenty of competition for the PSV Eindhoven winger. Gakpo got off to a great start to the Eredivisie season, scoring six goals and assisting three more in five matches.
– In addition to Kane, Bayern closely monitors the Barcelona midfielder dryreveal Build. The 18-year-old’s contract will expire at the Camp Nou next summer, with the latest indicating that he could receive an offer from Bayern Munich if he makes the decision not to renew with the club. Blaugrana. Since graduating from the club’s academy, he has become an essential part of coach Xavi Hernandez’s squad, taking part in all four La Liga matches this season.
– Antonio Conte had to move quickly to get Udogie’s fate Amid interest from clubs across Europe is his signature next summer, according to reports Fabrizio Romano. The 19-year-old full-back joined Tottenham in August and was loaned to his parent club Udinese – where he scored in Sunday’s win over Roma – and that appears to have been a crucial element of the deal.
Liverpool approached Juventus to sign Denise Zakaria before landing Arthur Meloto me market transfer. The Reds first approached Serie A for the 25-year-old Swiss international, who has instead joined Chelsea on loan. Instead, Jurgen Klopp’s side turned to Zakaria’s former teammate Arthur on the day of the transfer deadline, and the 26-year-old Brazil international moved to Anfield on a €4m loan deal, which includes an option to sign him permanently for €37.5. other. M.