Recent rumors in detail Bayern MunichGavi’s interest seems to have stirred things up.
F.C.B It could be more training in trying to convince the midfielder of a new deal in hopes of cutting a potential chase from Bayern Munich:
– Despite the interest of clubs like @ FC Bayernthe player is more than satisfied to continue to @F.C.B
Once the market is over and with cleaner agendas, the club and its agent, Ivan de la Peña, are looking for a date to sign the documents.Tweet embed Tweet embed
– moisESPN (@moillorens) September 5, 2022
– Despite the interest of clubs like FCBayern, the player is more than convinced to continue at FCBarcelona
Once the market is over and with cleaner agendas, the club and its agent, Ivan de la Peña, are looking for a date to sign the documents.
Reports in Germany said Bayern Munich is ready to move to Barcelona midfielder Jaffe in January, which could force Liverpool and Manchester United to respond. Gavi continues to refuse to sign a new deal at Nou Camp.
Lothar Matthaus thinks Bayern Munich is the favorite to win Champions League.
“I would say Bayern Munich. They had great transfer window. That’s right, they lost Robert Lewandowski, and I would have thought the favorite to replace him was Romelu Lukaku,” Matthews told Gazzetta dello Sport.
Bayern Munich Once again he was unable to get past Borussia Mönchengladbach and settled for a tie, but rebounded with a beautiful victory over Victoria Köln in the first division football-Boccal.
Even with all the action on the field, there was still a lot to talk about off the field. Let’s take a look at what we have in click for this episode:
- Evaluation of the club’s performance against Gladbach and Victoria Colin.
- The depth of Bayern Munich is incredible.
- It is only a matter of time before Matthijs de Ligt becomes a full-time starter.
- Daydreams about Bayern Munich vs. Manchester Champions League Conclusion.
- A look at Bayern Munich transfer window.
former Borussia Dortmund Striker Erling Haaland put a good word on Manuel Akanji ahead of the Swiss defender’s move to Manchester City:
For a long time, intermilan He was considered the most likely candidate to sign the Swiss player. However, Inter couldn’t handle Akanji’s full package, SPORT1 chief correspondent Patrick Berger revealed in an Instagram Live. Leads to Leicester City It wasn’t as hot as it was sometimes made to be either.
In the end, Pep Guardiola hit and scored a fifth center back – also thanks to Erling Haaland’s help, Berger revealed.
“Agent Haaland, so to speak! In the background, the Norwegian played a significant role in the move to City,” said Sport 1’s chief correspondent.
Berger explained that Akanji and Haaland “understand each other very well since the time of Dortmund and of course the distances are still short there”: “It is normal for the sports director or Guardiola to look at Haaland and exchange ideas and ask: ‘Is this a player who can help us? And according to SPORT1 information, Haaland put a kind word to Akanji.”
There has been a not-so-secret feud between Kylian Mbappe and Neymar and the French star admitted that while everything is not quite rosy between the two, things are not. who – which bad.
“It’s my sixth year with Neymar. We’ve always had a relationship like this, based on respect. Sometimes there are colder moments and sometimes warmer,” Mbappe said.
Well…at least Neymar doesn’t have a file folk doctor He casts a spell on Mbappe… so there’s that.
It has happened again. After a great start to the season, Bayern Munich He suffered his second straight draw against Union Berlin, which put an end to what this side considers indomitable. with Champions League Starting the games again, it’s a very bad time for Julian Nagelsmann to hit a bump in the road.
Here are our talking points from the game:
- Bayern Munich tied again thanks to some strong defense by Union Berlin. Should that concern us? (Answer: Yes.)
- Addressing Nagelsmann’s selection with a lack of supply on the field.
- Why is the outcome of the Etihad match so different from what happened against Gladbach?
- Sadio Mane is terrible, not good, very bad. Is the honeymoon over?
- Leroy Sani’s problem today.
- Address the rest of the front line and their issues.
- Why Julian Nagelsmann needs to bring back the unpredictability of Bayern Munich’s attack.
- He noted some good performances – Matisse de Ligt and Marcel Sabitzer.
Former Serie A defender Massimo Brambati believes Inter Milan will make a splash against Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
The former defender said: “I expect anger and something more from Inter, who are now a team more than Juventus. Recently. However, Inter doesn’t seem like a big team to me, they look less united,” Prampati told TMW radio. “I know that the Inter dressing room under Conte was a real dressing room, and now it’s something a little different.” I’ve been feeling this way for a while.”
Former Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski allegedly has a crazy €500m release clause:
The finer details of Robert Lewandowski’s complex Barcelona contract have emerged – including the Poland striker’s impressive €500m (£431m) buyout clause.
Former Juventus and Rome Midfielder Zbigniew Boniek believes Group C will be a fierce battle between Bayern Munich, Inter Milan and Barcelona.
“Assuming everyone wins their matches against Victoria, the matches between Inter, Bayern and Barcelona will be fantastic. It will be a tough group,” Boniek told Rai Radio.
Bayern Munich The number of points has decreased in two consecutive league games, and now we move on to Champions League With a recent record of less than stellar. Fortunately Inter haven’t been quite as great, but they will look at the Union Berlin match and maybe have some ideas on how to form their squad.
In this episode, INNN and Schnitzel discuss:
- Many times Bayern Munich have been knocked out by parked buses in the Champions League in the past.
- Does the lack of defensive teams in the Bundesliga put Bayern at a disadvantage in the first division?
- Why Thomas Muller is the master key to the Julian Nagelsmann system.
- Schnitzel and INNN are arguing about whether the coach has recently made changes to the system.
- Go to our preview of intermilan – What do we know about them?
- Should Matisse de Ligt start against Inter? Edin Dzeko’s threat assessment.
- Possible changes in the midline of Nagelsmann.
- How should the attack be prepared? Should he start with Leroy Sane, Serge Gnabry or Kingsley Coman?
- Final thoughts and game prediction.